Education and Programs
- For Individuals with Mental Illness
- For Families and Caregivers
- For Parents of Children and Youth – Virginia Family Network
- For Youth and Young Adults – Youth MOVE Virginia
- For Veterans and Active Military
- For Professionals and Community
NAMI Virginia Programs
NAMI Virginia offers educational and support programs for Virginians impacted by mental illness. These programs offer support and hope, and are free of cost to individuals and their families thanks to a grant from the Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
Note: Please contact your local affiliate to see how programming options or formatting may have changed due to COVID-19.