The below links offer information on supportive housing and homelessness. The links below are not endorsed by NAMI Virginia but are separate organizations:
- Virginia Coalition to End Homelessness (advocacy organization)
- Assisted Living Facility Search
- Virginia Housing Resources
- Virginia Veterans Homeless Assistance Resources
- Virginia Supportive Housing
- Housing Resource Center
- A Guide to Housing and Mortgages for Low-Income Earners
- Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services: offers a comprehensive search engine to help find what you are looking for
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): is a federal organization that also offers a search engine to help find housing resources for your area.
- Virginia 2-1-1: is a free Virginia service that helps search for community services.