Mental Health Awareness Calendar
Throughout the year, some dates and months are occasions to celebrate mental health awareness. Similar to holidays and special events, these days present opportunities to celebrate, remember, talk, and listen.
- Mental Health Awareness Month – May
- National Maternal Mental Health Awareness Month – May
- National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day – First Thursday in May each year
- National Minority Mental Health Awareness Month – July
- Recovery Month – September
- World Suicide Prevention Day – September 10th each year
- Worldwide Mental Health Day – October 10th each year
- National Family Caregiver’s Month – November
*Please note that this list is not fully comprehensive.