2019 Kiss A Pig
- 2019 Kiss A Pig
- 2019 State Conference
- Annual Meeting and Voting
- NAMI Virginia Program Trainings
- Parent Institute and Young Adult Leadership Retreat
- 2020 Family & Youth Virtual Summit
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2020
- Family and Youth Leadership Summit
- Mental Health Awareness Months and Dates
- NAMIWalks Virginia
- NAMI Walks Virginia Photo Album
Participants will commit to raising $500-$1000 from November 4 – December 2nd to earn the honor of kissing an adorable pet pig named Faye! The top fundraising participant will have the honor of kissing Faye the Pig at the NAMIWalks Awards Celebration on Friday, December 6th at Max’s Positive Vibe Café in Richmond.
NAMI Virginia staff will work with participants to craft personalized fundraising campaigns.
Funds from Kiss A Pig will help NAMI Virginia meet its $210,000 goal for NAMIWalks Virginia! Proceeds from NAMIWalks Virginia will enable NAMI Virginia and its affiliates to program FREE educational programming and support groups, as well as advocate for mental health policies on the State level.
Good luck to all our participants and we can’t wait to see you all December 6th!