Family and Youth Leadership Summit
- 2019 Kiss A Pig
- 2019 State Conference
- Annual Meeting and Voting
- NAMI Virginia Program Trainings
- Parent Institute and Young Adult Leadership Retreat
- 2020 Family & Youth Virtual Summit
- Mental Health Awareness Month 2020
- Family and Youth Leadership Summit
- Mental Health Awareness Months and Dates
- NAMIWalks Virginia
- NAMI Walks Virginia Photo Album
Thank you to everyone who joined the Summit!
If missed the virtual conference on May 16th, you can still access the content!
The 8th Annual Family and Youth Virtual Leadership Summit: May 16, 2020
You are “KNOT” alone!
Due to COVID-19, this event was held online with both live and recorded content.
The focus of the Summit is to promote parent and youth voice through knowledge, skills and networking. Our speakers and workshops are selected in partnership with a parent and caregiver planning committee and youth and young adult planning committee to maximize opportunities to gather resources on mental health, services and supports, latest trends and leadership development. The virtual Summit will provide content for both parents and youth!
If you have additional questions, please contact Mary Beth Walsh at 804-285-8264 x206 or email@example.com