Annual Meeting and Voting
Announcing the 2017 Annual Meeting
Come join fellow NAMI members, supporters, and friends at the Annual Meeting to recognize award recipients, elect new NAMI Virginia Board members, review NAMI Virginia’s financial health and thank outgoing board members. A short reception will follow the meeting. Registration is free. RSVP by Monday, May 29th.
(May 5, 2017) Elections are Open: Nominations to the NAMI Virginia Board of Directors
Download the slate of nominees here.
Voting Options and Deadlines (Voting is for Members Only).
- Online voting will be available until Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 5:00 pm. Click here for online voting.
- On-site voting will be held from 12:00 pm till 4:00 pm the day of the Annual Meeting on Saturday, June 3, 2017 at the Hilton: 1021 Koger Center Blvd, Richmond, VA 23235.
- Mail-in ballots are due Tuesday, May 30, 2017, 5:00 pm. Click here for Mail-In Ballot.
The Board of Directors will be announced at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, June 3, 2017, 4:30-6:00 pm at Hilton: 1021 Koger Center Blvd, Richmond, VA 23235. The Annual Meeting is open to all members. RSVP by May 29, 2017 is requested. Contact 804-285-8264 x209 for information.
2017 NAMI Virginia Award Nominations
We are excited to announce that this year we will be presenting FIVE awards at the NAMI Virginia Annual Meeting. The awards are:
- Spirit of Recovery Award
- Outstanding NAMI Affiliate Award
- The Hope Award
- Young Leader Award
- Outstanding Legislator Award
There is one form for each award. Please note: You can make a nomination in one, two, three, four, or five categories. All nomination forms must be submitted by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 5, 2017. Download the Nomination Guidelines and Forms here.
2016 NAMI Virginia Awards
We are excited to announce the 2016 NAMI Virginia Award Winners:
NAMI Northern Virginia
Outstanding NAMI Affiliate Award
The Hope Award
Young Leader Award