In Our Own Voice
- NAMI Smarts
- Resources for all Programs Coordinators
- Children’s Challenging Behaviors Resources
- Connection Recovery Support Group
- Ending the Silence
- Family Support Group
- In Our Own Voice
- Resource Table Materials for all Programs
If the document is a google form, and it does not state that NAMI Virginia will give you access,then you will need to download to your computer in order to edit.
NAMI Virginia In Our Own Voice Coordinator and Presenter Expectations
- NAMI Virginia Program Priorities— We share this because we want our volunteers to be clear about what our focus is so they can keep us accountable and know how to support our efforts.
- NAMI Virginia Program Volunteer Rights and Responsibilities form (UPDATED 2015)- Clarifies the commitment of the volunteer and the affiliate to to one another. Reviewed and signed at training, copy provided to both volunteer and coordinator/champion
- NAMI Programs – IOOV Course and Data Reporting Policy
Materials to Assist Coordinators and Presenter for the In Our Own Voice Program
- How to Enter Data and Access the Extranet and Resources
- NAMI Programs – Consolidated Operating Policies (UPDATED 2017)
- NAMI Programs- Code of Conduct (UPDATED 2015)
- NAMI Programs Cultural Adaptation and Translations Procedures
- In Our Own Voice: Operating Policies
- Informational Flyer – Share with community partners, potential participants, and others
- Outreach Presentation
- Outreach Letter Template
- Presentation Report Form – Complete after EVERY presentation and send to state office with audience evaluations. Use as invoice for presenter stipends to encourage timely completion.
- Audience Evaluation Form – Provide to audience at presentation, collect back, contact those who provided information then send all evaluations to the the state office.
- IOOV Audience Handout– This form can be passed along at the beginning or end of your presentation. It is a template that can be altered to include your affiliate information.
- Example Annual Budget
- Presenter Introduction Card 1 and Card 2 – Use to introduce self, NAMI, etc.
- DBHDS Acknowledgement – Please read briefly at the start of your course
- Tips for Presenters
- IOVV Presenter Volunteer Description
- IOOV Fact Sheet
Materials for In Our Own Voice Coordinators
- Affiliate Coordinator Job Description
- IOOV Presenter Interview Guide – Ensure the best candidate attends the training and represents your affiliate
- IOOV Recommended Coordinator Post Training Checklist
- IOOV Ambassador Information Sheet