Family Support Group
NAMI Virginia Family Support Group Coordinator and Facilitator Expectations
- NAMI Virginia Program Priorities— We share this because we want our volunteers to be clear about what our focus is. We want them to keep us accountable as well as know how to support our efforts.
- NAMI Virginia Program Volunteer Rights and Responsibilities form (UPDATED 2015)- Clarifies the commitment of the volunteer and the affiliate to to one another. Reviewed and signed at training, copy provided to both volunteer and coordinator/champion.
- NAMI Programs Family Support Group Data Reporting Policy
Materials to Assist Coordinators and Facilitators for the Family Support Group Program
- What to do after Trained
- Operating Policies
- NAMI Programs – Consolidated Operating Policies (UPDATED 2015)
- How to Enter Data and Access the Extranet and Resources
- NAMI Programs- Code of Conduct (UPDATED 2015)
- NAMI National Link
- NAMI Education News site – Great resources for all program leaders including schedule of upcoming NAMI TA calls; password: nami
- DBHDS Acknowledgement – Please read briefly at the start of your course.
- FSG Volunteer Facilitator Job Description
- New Group Formation and Change of Information Notification Form – All new groups must complete this form. Use to update NAMI Virginia on changes to group as well.
- Group Flyer
- Facilitator’s Role in Group
- Mentoring a Facilitator – Empower members to give back!
- Marketing Key Messages
- Media Toolkit
- FSG Fact Sheet
Materials for Family Support Group Coordinators