Affiliate Online Programming
Programming Offered Locally
Many of our fourteen affiliates are holding additional online support groups and education programs. Below is a list of those affiliates who have indicated their programming is open to anyone in the state. You can visit their websites by clicking the affiliate names below to learn more about details and times. If you wish to learn what your local affiliate is offering in your community around online programming, please refer to their local website which you can find by clicking here
- NAMI Central Virginia
- Virtual NAMI Family-to-Family and NAMI Peer-to-Peer Courses
- Virtual NAMI Family Support Groups, including those for loved-ones and caregivers of an adult living with mental health conditions and a Family Support Group for parents of youth and adolescents living with mental health challenges
- NAMI Connection Support Groups for adults living with mental health conditions, including a specific one for young adults ages 18-30
- NAMI Coastal Virginia
- Virtual NAMI Family-to-Family and NAMI Peer-to-Peer Courses.
- Virtual NAMI Connection Support groups
- Groups open to adults
- Young Adult group for those 18-29 years old
- New group specifically for People of Color (POC)
- Virtual NAMI Family Support Group
- NAMI Prince William – NAMI Family Support Group in Spanish and Family and Friends
- NAMI Mid-Tidewater – All NAMI Online Programs offered including Family Support Groups and Connection.
- NAMI Roanoke Valley– All Monthly Meetings (happening live on their Facebook page) and upcoming Peer-to-Peer class starting October 12th.
- NAMI Rappahannock – Weekly NAMI Connection Support Groups and family and peer education courses
- NAMI Lynchburg Initiative – Weekly NAMI Family Support Groups, learn more here.