2021 Mental Health Advocacy Day
Make sure to join us to help remind Virginia’s legislators that Mental Health Matters! We will be hosting a virtual advocacy day with two key components:
- Informational Rally from 11:00 am – 1:30 pm – Register here!
- Call to Take Action 1:30 pm – 12:00 am – Join the Event and stay in the loop!
Speaker for MHAD21 include:
- Alyssa Ward, Director – DMAS Behavioral Health
- Alexander Macaulay – Attorney and Lobbyist, Macaulay & Jamerson
Understanding the Issues for Mental Health Advocacy Day – Specific talking points representing the coalition’s position will be released closer to the date to ensure it is up to date with legislative activities. Register for Advocacy Day to make sure you never miss an update!
- View NAMI Virginia’s 2021-2022 Legislative Priorities
- View NAMI Virginia’s 2021 General Assembly Bill Chart (Updated 1/20/2021)
2021 Advocacy Kick Off
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our 2021 Advocacy Kick Off event! You can watch the full kick off program with Alison Land, DBHDS Commissioner on NAMI Virginia’s YouTube Page.