Home » Get Involved » Upcoming Events
Join us for one of our upcoming events.
Regional Volunteer Appreciation and Refreshers
Our 2016 training schedule is TBD and will be released in early 2016.
Those wishing to be considered as a candidate for a training should complete an application found on the specific program webpage and connect with their local affiliate. Additional trainings are scheduled upon the request of the affiliate or once sufficient interest warrants so it is important your affiliate is aware of your interest in this volunteer opportunity. If you are unable to reach someone with your local affiliate or have general questions regarding NAMI program trainings, please contact Sarah Steadman, Director of Programs, at 804-285-8264 x203.
Youth and Family Programs
- Youth Leadership Training
- February 20-21, Richmond, Virginia. Click here to apply!
- Free to attend, and meals are provided!
- Parents and Teachers as Allies Presenter Training Announced!
- On February 27, 2016, there will a Parents and Teachers as Allies Presenter Training in Richmond, Virginia. Adult presenters are always needed, but young adults are especially encouraged to apply! To register, complete this application and send it to Jeff Conley at Jeff Conley firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 285-1749.
- Advanced Parent Leadership Training
- March 19th, 10am to 5:00pm, Richmond, Virginia. Click here to apply!
- Free to attend, and meals are provided! Childcare and travel stipends available upon request (see application).
- SAVE THE DATE for the Family and Youth Leadership Summit!
Convention and Annual Meeting
State Convention: Summer 2016
Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony: Summer 2016
Affiliate Leader Retreat: Summer 2016 (for NAMI Virginia Affiliate Board Members only)