Home » Get Involved » Annual State Convention
Annual State Convention
Help, Hope, Action: 2015 NAMI Virginia State Convention
Saturday, June 6th
Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown
555 E Canal St, Richmond, VA 23219
Registration has been extended for our 2015 Convention until Tuesday, May 26th
(Please note that all downloaded registration forms need to be received via e-mail or fax). Please see the registration form for additional information.
Please note that registration fees are non-refundable.
Our 2015 Conference will offer:
- Legislative panel featuring The Honorable John O'Bannon, Virginia House of Delegates, The Honorable Patrick Hope, Virginia House of Delegates, and The Honorable Joseph Yost, Virginia House of Delegates
- Plenary featuring Dr. Allison Sampson Jackson, a national expert on Trauma Informed Care
- Other top quality presenters providing information and tools to increase participant's knowledge and skills in a wide range of topics
- Networking opportunities so we can learn from each other and improve our lives
- Opportunities to connect with old friends, make new friends, and discover new resources
- The Annual Meeting will occur during the State Convention. At the Annual Meeting we will present our year in review as well as announce the results of the election for the 2015-2016 new board members.
- NAMI members will have an opportunity to vote on board nominees the morning of the State Convention.
Congratulations to our 2015 Award Winners
Outstanding Legislator Award:
The Honorable Joseph Yost, Virginia House of Delegates
Spirit of Recovery Award:
Outstanding NAMI Affiliate Award
Young Leader Award- new this year!
Joint award goes to Ari Gray, Hayden Myer, and Suzanna Woods
NAMI Virginia Joshua S. Collins Award of Excellence:
We will be recognizing these outstanding leaders within NAMI Virginia and the mental health community during lunch at this year's State Convention.
Sponsorships and exhibitor opportunities!
With varying levels of sponsorship, there are many ways your organization/business can partner with us to make this year's event a success. The deadline for exhibitor/sponsorship confirmations is Friday, May 15th.
We have a very limited number of scholarships available. Download the form here