Home » Get Involved » Become a Member
Make a difference - JOIN NAMI TODAY!
What are the benefits of NAMI membership?
All NAMI members receive the benefits of membership at all three levels of the organization, including:
- Membership in the local affiliate, state organization, and NAMI national organizations
- Eligibility to vote in all NAMI elections
- A subscription to The Advocate NAMI’s quarterly magazine, as well as access to optional subscriptions to specialty newsletters and information at the national, state, and local levels.
- Member discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items, and registration at NAMI’s annual convention and many state and local conferences.
- Access to exclusive members-only material on www.nami.org
How to become a NAMI member, or to re-new your membership:
- Join NAMI. It's easy! The annual membership fee is $35.00, which enrolls you in all three levels of NAMI membership: local, state, and national.
- Download a Membership Enrollment form.
- Contact the closest local affiliate and tell them you want to become a member. The annual membership fee is $35.00, which enrolls you in all three levels of NAMI membership: local, state, and national.
- Call us at (804) 285-8264 to become enrolled.
Are you part of an organization that wants to join NAMI?
- Please note that traditional membership ($35) is only open to individuals so we encourage your company to consider sponsorship instead of membership. Two great opportunities for sponsorship are our NAMI Walk and the state convention. Contact us at 804-285-8264 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- If your company still prefers to join as an individual member, one person from the organization will need to complete membership form using a person's name (not the organization's name). Click here for the membership form. Donations above and beyond the membership amount are always welcome and will be recognized.